QueerPorn.TV is owned and operated by Courtney Trouble, and hosts exclusive content made by Trouble as well as a slew of other directors – all queer, all experienced sex workers. For a monthly fee, members have around-the-clock access to the huge variety of creative pornographic work that ranges from prolonged clothed make-outs, to sweaty marathon sex, to loving BDSM play… sometimes all within the same scene. This work breaks the machine and comes from the hearts of the people on camera, and is uniquely shot within it’s own community – never a studio.
Furthermore, QPTV is an inclusive space and gives back to the community via QPTV FREE which offers full-length films and revolutionary shorts at absolutely no cost – and our YouTube channel which posts documentary-worthy interviews with everyone who has ever shot for the site, with no ads.
QPTV is artist-run and fully funded by subscribing members.
|Winner, Best Website, Feminist Porn Awards 2011, 2015|
X Biz Nomination, Specialty Site of the Year 2014, 2016
AVN Nomination, Best Alt Porn Site 2012, 2013, 2016
All performers get paid the same regardless of who they are or what they do on camera; the pay was $400 per person when the studio took a pause for the pandemic, as it re-opens exclusive scenes will pay $600 per person. As it stands, we are able to shoot 2-3 exclusive scenes a year. Much of our porn is made with love in-house by a performer collective that shares profits & content among private and public platforms.
Showcase scenes, licensed non-exclusively through other queer porn studios, are paid for per scene, a flat fee of $400 or more for group scenes/special projects.
Performers get a 40% affiliate commission and a free lifetime membership. In nearly all cases, performers are also offered raw footage and co-ownership rights or the opportunity to sell their scenes in the future.
On-Set Working Conditions
Performers are engaged in pre-production including consent, STI testing procedures, COVID testing, and day-of-shoot activities. We occasionally have Intimacy Coordinators on set for an extra level of planning and care. Meals, snacks, and beverages are provided. Most scenes are planned out weeks in advance with every detail taken into consideration with performers, and almost all of our work is produced by current porn performers, offering a kind of attention to detail and care that’s unique to the industry, we think!
QueerPorn.Tv is currently owned and managed by Courtney Trouble, who shoots content for the project with fellow porn performers Chelsea Poe, Sinn Sage, Ruby Riots, April Flores, and more. Additionally, Showcase scenes have been curated by Courtney Trouble to highlight creative queer porn being made around the world. Every scene on QueerPorn.TV is made with love and care by fellow sex workers, with great attention to chemistry, consent, and showing the endless multiverses of human desire.
Our producers have been educated in consent theories and utilize them on set, especially when it comes to engaging in pre-production discussions about everything from outfits to safewords, to activities. Performers are actively engaged in discourse around their scenes before, during, and after. We often edit the negotiations and ambiance of the scene into the work itself so that viewers may get a transparent idea of what consent looks like, how it’s played out during sex. A breach of consent automatically removes you from the QueerPorn.TV website and future considerations.
Our performers are not arranged by gender, orientation, or body type. Instead, once inside the members area, you’re invited to drift in and out of the content and see what draws you in. You may also explore a list of performers, or take a look at a growing list of sex acts arranged by tags – this organization mirrors the complexity and beauty of queer desire and is a common feature in all of TROUBLEfilms site network!
Artifact: The Founding Manifesto by Courtney Trouble and Tina Horn
- QueerPorn.TV is hardcore sex positivity, public access to the sexual underground.
- QueerPorn.TV is queer porn made by and for queer people (and the porn fans who love us!)
- QueerPorn.TV facilitates spontaneous, nasty sexuality with a transparent sleaze that boldly proclaims we are not ashamed of our identities and desires
- QueerPorn.TV is a culture force in and of itself in addition to documenting expressions of the freedoms associated with queer sex
- QueerPorn.TV does not say what is and is not sex, what is and is not hot, and what is and is not queer.
- We intend to showcase sex that people want to perform as opposed to the sex that we expect audiences wants to see. This project is intended to be a documentation of exhibitionist queers having a great time.
- QueerPorn.TV brings porn off the screen and into the community, by hosting dance clubs, film screenings, photo booths, and play parties all over the world. Bringing queer people together to celebrate sexuality and talk about porn.